Metadata Trainers: Timothy Mulrooney
CAP grant scheduled for 2 days, but can be appended or reduced
Winston-Salem State University metadata training.
Workshops during CAP grant are free of charge. Fees may be associated with metadata training after conclusion of CAP grant
ArcCatalog, text editor, some USGS tools
Crime Analysis, Military Mapping, VBA/ArcObjects metadata programming, metadata assessment
- SRP GIS Regional Support Center, 2002 – 2007, GIS Specialist and data steward for 5,000 layers transcending various themes and scales in support of military training.
- Dissertation Title: “Turning Information into Action: Assessing and Reporting GIS Metadata Integrity Using Integrated Computing Technologies”
- Mulrooney, T.J and Allan, T. 2007. SRP GIS Quality Assurance Procedures. 1st Annual SRP (Sustainable Range Program) Workshop. Hampton, Virginia, May 14 – 18.
- Mulrooney, Timothy. 2009. MART (Metadata Assessment and Reporting Tool). University of North Carolina, Greensboro 21st Century Entrepreneurial University Conference. Greensboro, North Carolina. March 23.
- Mulrooney, Timothy (PI) and Carmichael, Mike (Co-PI). 2009 – 2010. 2009 NSDI (National Spatial Database Infrastructure) CAP (Cooperative Agreement Program), Award Number G09AC00087, Category 1: Metadata Trainer and Outreach Assistance. Metadata 101: Hands on Training and Support for North Carolina.
Transforming Communities Research Lab
Center for Community Safety
301 North Main St
Winston Tower, Suite 900
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-779-7303 (TCRL Lab)