Personal tools
You are here: Home Participation FGDC Coordination Group Meeting Minutes 2007 Meeting Minutes September September 11, 2007 Coordination Group Meeting Action Items
Document Actions

September 11, 2007 Coordination Group Meeting Action Items

Action 1:  Tony LaVoi will report back regarding his talk with Google regarding the government being classified as commercial.

Action 2:  Please contact Dennis Crow with questions regarding the use of Google Earth and Hurricanemapping.com for emergency operations. (
Dennis.Crow@wdc.usda.gov

Action 3: Gita Urban-Mathieux will notify the Coordination Group when the FY 08 CAP Grants are posted on grants.gov.

Action 4:  Please contact Gita Urban-Mathieux with suggestions regarding where the FY 08 CAP grants should be advertised. (
burbanma@usgs.gov )

Action 5:  Please send Alison Dishman a list of conferences where you think FGDC should have a presence / booth.  List the organization, its focus, meeting schedule and why we should engage them / what you can bring to the table (if you have a booth where you can display FGDC literature).  (
adishman@fgdc.gov )

Action 6:  Please give feedback to Al Stevens (
asteve1@usgs.gov ) by mid-October regarding NDOP, NDEP and the IADWG having a formal liaison with FGDC.

Action 7:  Please contact Shirley Hall if you would like information regarding the October NDOP meeting.  (
shirley.hall@wdc.usda.gov )
 

Last Updated: Sep 25, 2007 04:54 PM
Spinner Image