If you would like to submit an Event for inclusion on the FGDC calendar, please follow the steps below.
- You need to register on the website and create an account for submitting events. You may register by filling out this form.
Note: If you are using a standard browser, please go to 'Preferences' link after you sign in and then 'Personal Preferences' and change the content editor to 'Kupu'. This will provide you with richer interface for formatting your content.
- If you already have an account, you can submit an event by filling out this Event Submission form.
- Once you fill out the form and hit the 'Save' button, you will notice that in the top right corner of the form, the State is 'Public Draft'. This means that you can still edit it if you wish. Once you are comfortable and have reviewed the information you saved, you can submit the event for review by changing the State dropdown and selecting 'Submit'. This will change the State to 'Pending'. That's it, you are done!
- Once we receive your submission, we will review your Event to see if it is appropriate for inclusion on the FGDC calendar. If it is, we will publish it and the event will show up on the Calendar.
- Because of the review process, please allow atleast a week for the review process.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.