NSDI Cooperative Agreements Program
Implementing Web Services for Framework Data Project
Interim and Final Project Summary Format
Indicate Interim or Final report
Organization: Name, address, Web address
Project Leader: Name, telephone, email
List (if appropriate) Collaborating Organizations: Name, point of contact, address, Web address
In writing the report keep in mind the goals of your project under this category: to establish, register, and maintain an operational Web Feature Service for Framework data.
Summarize the project activities. Include its accomplishments, successes strengths and weaknesses, further challenges, and collaboration activities, as appropriate.
Status of your data management activities
- What Framework data theme(s) are being managed for service under this project?
- What is the data volume of Framework data being managed for service (number of features, megabytes)?
- What is the geographic extent of the data being served by this project?
- What Who are the primary organizations providing data for this project?
- What hardware and software are being deployed for data management, configuration and WFS service?
Status of Framework Web Feature Service
- Has the service been registered with geodata.gov?
- Describe your experience and purpose in accessing the data through geodata.gov or dedicated application clients.
- Describe any internal or external users and applications that are using this WFS.
- Will this project's activities continue in the future
- Describe the next phase in your project
- Requirements (more technical assistance, software, other?)
- What areas need work?
Feedback on Cooperative Agreements Program
- What are the program strengths and weaknesses?
- Where does the program make a difference?
- Was the assistance you received sufficient or effective?
- What would you recommend doing differently?
- Are there factors that are missing or need to consider that were missed?
- Are there program management concerns that need to be addressed? Time frame?
- If you were to do this again, what would you do differently?