In writing the report, keep in mind the expected deliverables for this category for assistance is the development Multi-agency ROI. Keep the report short and to the point. All reports will be posted to the FGDC Web site.
Indicate whether Interim or Final report
Organization: Name, Mailing Address, Web Address
Principal Investigator: Name, Telephone Number, Email Address
Collaborating Organizations: Organization Name, Contact Name, Mailing Address, Web Address
Write a short paragraph (under 250 words) describing the key successes or outcomes of the project. The interim report shall highlight anticipated outcomes and actual milestones. The final report summary shall describe the project as completed.
The interim report shall highlight anticipated outcomes and actual milestones. The final report summary shall describe the project as completed. Summarize the project activities. Include its accomplishments, successes, challenges, and collaboration activities, as appropriate.
- Describe the approach for structuring and organizing the
- Were subject matter experts involved? What is their role?
- List major deviations from the original proposal and explain rationale.
- Describe how challenges were identified and what steps were taken to overcome them.
- For the interim report address your project schedule. Will you finish on time?
- For the interim report please attach a draft ROI Case study and related documents.
- For the final report, identify completed activities and activities planned after the award is complete.
- For the final report, please attach final ROI Case study and related documents to report
Photographs, graphics, or illustrations of the project in action are highly desirable. If available please include a few.
Feedback on Cooperative Agreements Program (to
be completed for the final report)
What are the CAP Program strengths and weaknesses?
Where did it make a difference?
Was the assistance you received sufficient or effective?
What would you recommend that the FGDC do differently?
Are there factors that are missing or are there additional needs that should be considered?
Are there program management concerns that need to be addressed, such as the time frame?
If you were to do the project again, what would you do differently?