This page presents supportive technical references on how to participate in the NSDI Clearinghouse Network.
- Metadata management and publication guidance for participation in the geodata.gov portal and a graphical representation of your publishing choices.
- Step-by-step tutorial on setting up a Clearinghouse Node -- the staging of metadata and the configuration of the Isite server software.
- The ISite software suite is available for download to serve your metadata into the NSDI Clearinghouse Network and make it visible through the geodata.gov portal.
- Check on the operational status of all registered metadata collections in the Clearinghouse registry.
- Draft Encoding Standard for FGDC Metadata, Revised February 2000 as
- FGDC Metadata is made accessible through Z39.50 using the Geospatial Metadata Application Profile (GEO Version 2.2).