HIFLD WG Meeting – Climate Data and Mapping for Infrastructure Resilience
Nov 13, 2013 12:00 AM
Nov 14, 2013 12:00 AM
|Where||USGS, Reston, VA and Virtual Meeting|
|Contact Name||Casey Theisen|
|Add event to calendar||
On behalf of the HIFLD members (NGA, DoD, DHS, and USGS) we would like to invite you participate in the upcoming working group meeting focused on Climate Data and Mapping for Infrastructure Resilience.
This meeting will be held on Nov 13-14, in-person at USGS in Reston, VA and via webinar.
This two day working group will include keynote addresses from Ms. Alice Hill and Mr. John Conger as well as briefs on Climate Impacts on Critical Infrastructure Sectors, as well as presentations from across the Climate Change and Infrastructure Resilience Community to include:
- Preparing the US for the Impact of Climate Change;
- Climate Adaptation
- Integrated Assessment Modeling for Understanding the Interactions of Climate, Energy, Economics, and Policy out to 2100;
- Projecting Extreme Weather Events & Implications for Infrastructure Protection;
- Critical Infrastructure Disruption Models;
- Tools for Developing Resilient Infrastructure;
- Climate and Geospatial Data
- Future Directions for Incident Management Information Sharing;
- Climate Data, Tools & Applications;
This working group meeting will provide an opportunity to learn about new initiatives, discover climate data/requirements and network with 100+ geospatial professionals. There is no fee to attend this meeting but registration is required. Please register through the HIFLD website www.hifldwg.org.
If you have any questions please contact Casey Theisen at Theisen_Casey@bah.com or 757-532-8252.