NGDA Theme Leads Working Session at Esri User Conference
Jul 16, 2014
from 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM
|Where||Marriott Hotel, Room: Miramar or Webinar|
|Contact Name||Wendy Blake-Coleman|
|Add event to calendar||
This is a NGDA Theme Leads working session during the Esri conference in San Diego. The focus will be on obtaining feedback and answering questions from participants on:
- GeoPlatform functions, communities, and user responsiveness
- National Geospatial Data Asset (NGDA) baseline list, metadata tagging, and registration to Data.gov/GeoPlatform
- The proposed NGDA baseline assessment, survey tools, and baseline process
An agenda for this session is currently in development. If you have any questions on the session, please contact Wendy Blake-Coleman, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lorri Peltz-Lewis, email@example.com.
Webinar and Call-in information:
Time: 01:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Location: Marriott Hotel
Conference call line: 888-844-9904 1016869 (up to 125 lines)
You will be asked for your email and company/organization name on entry.
Live Meeting will require you install the Add In – test your system before joining the meeting.
First Time Users:
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
1. Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:
2. Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: G8JR79
Entry Code: Attendee