2011 NSDI Cooperative Agreements Program Webinar
Oct 28, 2010
from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
|Contact Name||Gita Urban-Mathieux|
|Add event to calendar||
The Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) invites you to participate in a free webinar about the 2011 National Spatial Data Infrastructure Cooperative Agreements Program (NSDI CAP). The purpose of NSDI CAP is to fund innovative projects in the geospatial data community to build the infrastructure necessary to effectively discover, access, share, manage, and use digital geospatial data.
Participants will learn what the NSDI CAP is and how to apply for this federally funded program. The goal of the training is to provide information about
- The purpose, role and cooperative character of the NSDI CAP
- Projects and activities that are eligible for CAP support
- How to locate and access the CAP Web site, individuals, and informational resources available to support proposal development and submittal
- CAP proposal and deliverable processes and requirements
- How to prepare a proposal in accordance with the CAP schedule
- Submitting a complete CAP proposal via Grants.gov
The NSDI CAP is a federally sponsored program open to all non-federal agencies and organizations and this free webinar is for anyone who in interested in learning about the NSDI CAP and/or may be interested in submitting a proposal. The 2011 NDSI CAP announcement should be posted on Grants.gov by the end of October and proposals will be accepted until January 6, 2011.
The webinar will be held twice.
- Thursday Oct 28, 2010 1 pm – 3 pm EDT REGISTER
- Tuesday Nov 2, 2010 1 pm – 3 pm EDT REGISTER
If you are interested in this webinar please register by clicking on the appropriate REGISTER links above and fill out the registration form. After you registration request has been processed, youwill receive and email confirmation of your registration and instructions on joining the webinar. There is a maximum of 40 participants for each of the webinars.
For information about the NSDI CAP please visit http://www.fgdc.gov/grants or contact Gita Urban-Mathieux at firstname.lastname@example.org.