Spatially Speaking February edition now available
This edition of Spatially Speaking includes:
- U.S - Mexico Border Environmental Health Initiative (USGS and INEGI border sharing project)
- NBII wildlife Disease Information node
- DHS Geospatial data Model review
- 2007 NSDI CAP Award Accomplishment - Western Upper Peninsula, MI
- Visit 3-D Southwest Native American History, plus visit the geology of our National Parks an take a virtual hike or raft trip to the bottom of Grand Canyon.
This can be downloaded here.