Framework Introduction and Guide
This is a digital version of the Framework Introduction and Guide. To order a hard copy of the guide, please send email containing your name, organizational affiliation, and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part 1: Introduction and Reference
- Chapter 1 Overview
- What the framework approach involves.
- Chapter 2 Benefits
- Why the framework is important and why you should participate.
- Chapter 3 Components
- What the framework's data, technology, operational, and business elements are, and how they work.
- Chapter 4 Organization
- How framework participants work together.
Part 2: Implementation Guide
- Chapter 5 Getting Started
- What you can do now to participate in the framework.
- Chapter 6 Ongoing Development
- What the community is doing to implement the framework.
Part 3: Resource Materials
- Appendix A Terminology
- Appendix B Literature
- Appendix C Contacts
- Appendix D Related Technical Information and Programs
- Appendix E Federal Geographic Data Committee
- Appendix F Framework Workshop Participants
- Appendix G Related Documents
- Appendix H Framework Projects
- Appendix I Framework Introduction and Guide Reviewers